Tuesday, April 19, 2011

College Experience.

So this past weekend, I did Husker Hunt, a 24-hour scavenger hunt. I suppose you could call it fun. Definitely interesting and definitely epic. We had a list of about 200 things to find (100 right shoes counted as 1 item), another 100 or so things to take pictures of (you and someone with dreadlocks), and random challenges that included a dance-off, math quizzes at 8 am, and finding a stuffed dog hidden randomly around campus. We also went to the Red-White game wearing all green...

I was awake for about 38 hours straight...NEVER AGAIN.

I will say that I have probably never felt more terrible in my entire life, and I cannot believe I survived. Probably because we were running around literally the entire time, so we didn't really have time to sleep. Or eat. Or anything really. I think if I would have stopped moving long enough, I literally would have passed out. It was also freezing!

But college is about life experiences, right? I mean it was a lot of fun. I had an awesome team and honestly, how many people can say they've done something like that? Not very many.

Team Rapscallions!
Before the Hunt.
We are pumped.

After the Hunt.
We are dead.


We didn't win or anything, but sleep deprivation aside, it was a pretty fun weekend.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you lost a few team members...I hope the zombies didn't get them :/
    I'm glad to hear that you had fun, or something :P haha now go to bed before you die :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was taking the picture and someone else left already. No one was eaten by zombies =)

    And that advice has never been more relevant lol

    ReplyDelete